Monday, July 2, 2012

Before I hit the sack.. I present, tada! My first ever blog entry on my "Adventures of a Fickle-minded" blog.

So yeah. This is my first entry before I visit my dream (or nightmare) world again. Soooo, instead of staying up all night rewinding the things that happened to me in my mind or visualizing the things I want to happen to me, I will write them here. So yeah, this acts like a window to my soul, or your key to my pretty little fickle mind. I made soooo many blogs in the past, but I just got tired of them all because I didn't kick off a good start, but maybe this will be my final and no-holds-bar, the best blog I will make in my entire history. So, dear reader, who ever you are. My friend, stranger, mother, brother, father, future husband, future daughters and sons, grandchildren, and you (yes, you!)... Prepare for a journey full of adventures/misadventures, sad/happy accidents, nonsense blah-blahs, indecisive thinking, non-stop complain about the world we live in, chaotic thoughts, inspiring stories, great discoveries, prepare to be like a therapist who listens unconditionally, gives advice (through comments), prepare to be a friend who loves dearly, prepare to be sister which I don't have, be my mother who nags, a father who disciplines, or a brother who criticizes, in other words, prepare yourself for the best (or WORST) journey (or blog) written like no other blogs I've ever written. In short, welcome to my hell or heaven of a world. <3

Lots of love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment